Sunday, March 1, 2015

copenhagen

At some point during my 3 days in Copenhagen, I looked over at my friend Courtney and said 'everyone here is just so happy.' It was then that she told me 'Copenhagen is actually the happiest place on Earth.' (Here's an article explaining why: Happy Copenhagen)


I absolutely loved Copenhagen. As previously stated, it's a city filled with happy people. Genuinely, people just walk around smiling... a lovely change from London. We had some fantastic meals; Copenhagen is known for having the 2 best restaurants in the world. It's a very walkable city; the only times we took the metro was when we were going to and from the airport. And it's refreshing to go to a city where the people there want to speak English to you because they actually enjoy it! 

 


 



 




 












 


No comments:

Post a Comment