Tuesday, June 24, 2014

a southern lady does shooting (london style)

This past Saturday I helped to celebrate my friend Pritesh's birthday in a very unusual way…clay pigeon shooting. Imagine me, 3 other girls and about 10 guys, shooting clay pigeons (or skeet if you're from the good ol' South) out in a field in the middle of Essex. Do you have the image in your mind? I bet you do. I sported my North Carolina shirt for the occasion...




country boy?



happy birthday prit! x
a video of me shooting - i get the first 2, then for the slow motion i miss it! 
After our clay pigeon shooting, we made our way to 'The Blue Boar' in Abridge, Essex for a pub lunch. It was a gorgeous, sunny day and we were happy to sit out and keep celebrating Prit's birthday.


It was such a fun day, and once again Prit planned a great birthday party! I would definitely recommend it if you're ever up for doing a little shooting. 

xx
K

No comments:

Post a Comment