Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back in the South and a London New Year

Hi everyone! Let me start by saying that I decided to make a NY resolution this year that I'll hopefully be able to keep up all year. I want to blog at least once a week. When I was back home in Charlotte for Christmas, a lot of my family and friends told me that they love reading my blog (thank you!) so I want to keep up with it. :)

I had a wonderful Christmas at home with my family and friends. Sadly, I was only able to stay for a week and it flew by. Next time I come home, I'll definitely stay for a couple weeks (that's a promise mom!). I got to spend a lot of time with my parents, sisters, niece and nephew. It was really nice to get love from my family while I was at home. :) I also got to see most of my friends! I'm so glad I did.

I celebrated New Years Eve here in London! It was a fun night. My friend Anna celebrated her 26th birthday so it was a NYE/Birthday party. Luckily when I got home, my internet was cooperating (a rare thing) and I called my mom and dad to wish them a happy new year!

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2013! I know I am definitely looking forward to a fresh start.

xx,
Kristen







No comments:

Post a Comment