Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013 (you are looking good)

It's only the 8th of January but so far, 2013 is looking like it's going to be a great year already. Why, you ask?
- I already have all my jobs sorted out for the next month.
- I am making great progress in my Masters course.
- My friend Whitley is coming to visit me over my birthday week in March...and I am excited about other friends and family who have started looking at flights to come over here!
- I have a trip to Italy planned in March. 
- I've been working out, eating healthy, and feeling great.
- I'm the happiest I've ever been (cheesy I know but so completely true!)

I have high hopes for 2013! I've learned so much over the last year of my life and one of my greatest lessons is "positive mental attitude". If you can be positive and stay positive, great things will come your way!

Lots of love,
Kristen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment